mandag 5. mai 2014

CA4

INTRODUCTION


This weekly assignment was to create a short animation of a character pushing or lifting a heavy box.
Many challenges, but all over very exiting task!




THE ASSIGNMENT

When I started on this assignment I had in mind to actually do the lifting task, BUT after some tryouts, I decided to change over to push instead. The reason was because I couldn't do the thing I had in mind to do, but with the pushing I did what I had in mind. There were a lot of things to take in concideration when I did this assignment. The weight and line of action was some of them.


EDGEFLOW AND TOPOLOGY

This assignment had a pre-made rigged character to use.






SELF EVALUATION


This assignment was a challenge for me to do. It was a short week, but I stayed at school both thursday and friday to get it done the best way I could. I have a lot to learn when it comes to animation, and I really want to learn a lot more about it. Animation isn't my strongest side, but I will work hard to learn this properly.
Somebody needs more time than others, but that is no blocking wall for me. Over all I think my animation turned out to a OK result. I could have done a lot more to polish the finished result, but we had one week, and for me and my experience, I choosed to not mess it up more than nescessary. I am aware of the problems and things to fix im this assignment, so I will definetly fix that on my sparetime. Not because I probably have to, but because I really want to explore it more on my time off.




Here is my finished result of this assignment:




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar